Jungle Hunt 3 Jungle Hunt 3

I've always liked sprite movies.
Considering that the sprites are custom made, the voice acting is great all around and the story & dialogues are very well made.. plus Batman?

Loved this!

MysticSkillz responds:

Thanks, this one took some time. But it was worth it.

The Fun Zone The Fun Zone

ahah for some reason this made me lol a lot!

TMNT TMNT

Very, very short.
The message is clear, though! Lol

Seppuku Jisei Seppuku Jisei

You know, right now I'm working on a samurai story, and I'm doing lots of research.
So, when I saw this game and its little description, I felt compelled to play it. And I humbly think you got the "samurai's honour" gig pretty good.

Failing to serve his lord in any way - especially when it comes to protect his life - is the biggest shame for a samurai.
He's lost his honour, and honour is everything.
At that point he can only commit seppuku or run away and become a Ronin - an honorless samurai with no master.

So it makes a lot of sense that a true samurai would keep on fighting only because he's waiting for the right time to commit seppuku and cleanse his honour. And I like his will to leave something in this world in the form of an haiku.
There's something really fascinating about bushido.

Did you compose the poems, or did you find them somewhere?

Good work.

SebShady responds:

The poems are actually real death poems written by various samurai before they committed seppuku. I did consider having a go at writing some poems myself, but then I thought it would be more genuine to get the words of people who were actually in that position. Anyway, I'm glad you liked it. Thanks for playing, and good luck with your samurai story :)

Dead Detention #4.5 Dead Detention #4.5

I love interactive stories (I published a few myself here on NG), even more if they're in comics form and so, of course, I enjoyed this one!
Both the drawings and the musics are good, too, and that helped. And mini-games were fun.

I have a suggestion, though: failing the mini-game will simply make you "die" and restart.. how about you put different dialogues and/or outcomes depending on the results of the mini-games? Of course, that would mean a bit of extra work on your part, but I feel like that'd make the story go to another level.

That said, this was a quick and fun experience. Keep up the good work!

Space Incident Space Incident

What an interesting game!
The choice of making it happen all in one "room" is a clever idea, and the whole concept is great!
Pixel art is also very likeable.
Dialogues are fine, though the impression I had is you really don't do anything apart from raising the crew's morale. Sometimes you have to make important decisions, but that happens a bit too rarely.

The experience is very funny at first. But then you get to certain times when all you have to do is wait and see the guys eat and sleep. That can get frustrating.

After some time of waiting without doing nothing, I clicked on the "skip time" button, not understanding how it works... result: all my crew members panicked and I got the worst ending, despite the fact that I was doing just fine until then.
And I don't feel like trying again because the waiting part was boring.

My suggestions:
- a checkpoint system, like other users have already said
- change the "skip time" function; make it so time goes faster until one of the crew wants to talk; DON'T skip the conversations, too!

Apart from all that, it's a really nice game! keep up the good work!

Vogd3 responds:

Thank you for the feedback! Much appreciated!

The Digital Age The Digital Age

Very catchy, and nice retro feeling!
This song would have been perfect as the main theme for my upcoming game, "Escape the game".
It's a pity I already bought one.

But I'll surely contact you if I ever make a sequel! :D

Mekkatech responds:

Thanks :) glad you like it!

Memories from darkness Memories from darkness

Very good, as always!

Praise The Sun #420Yolo Praise The Sun #420Yolo

I have been listening at this while doing other things for more than ten minutes...

And it's only 16 seconds long???

I didn't notice, and that's very good!